Sunday, March 11, 2012

Primary Colours

Primary Colours




Whenever we needed to buy paint for school projects, my father would only ever allow us to buy red, yellow, blue, black and white. So the gorgeous purples, oranges and teals were left on the shelf as my father said we could make anything else we wanted with primary colours.

I sometimes wonder if this is why I so love Mondrian and anything that appears in fashion that is all about primary colours. Like these lovely flats from Vionnet. They are repeatedly appearing to me in some form online and while completely out of the question, a girl can hope that something similar may appear in some form on the high street.

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous, I know Office had a similar-ish pair last year, perhaps they were more Aztec inspired, but v similar style and colours.
    Worth keep an eye on Office as they often repeat popular styles of sandals in the summer!

    Another one to add to our timeshare of expensive clothes, otherwise!

    ReplyDelete